"Your mother did not raise you with a wolf in your chest so you could howl over losing a man."
read this on here today and i haven’t stopped thinking about this quote since (via pluiedem)
- reblogging to source the original quote by inkskinned
"The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can."
Neil Gaiman (via lyrexz)
DC is being all gritty and “realistic” and Marvel just had a movie where the galaxy is saved by a dance-off and the power of friendship
reblog if you ARE gay, if you SUPPORT gays, or if you like to OPEN people’s WINDOWS in the middle of the NIGHT and put DOZENS of GEESE in their BEDROOMS
- Friend: Hey why do you like that character so much?
- Me: Are you sure you're ready for this kind of conversation
ladyhistory, this reminded me of you.
When one of my family members asks why I don’t have a boyfriend
I’ve been waiting so long to find this.
Devil’s Brew (because who wouldn’t want to have tea with the villain?) #sherlock #bbcsherlock #moriarty #moriartea #tea #bbcshop #selfie #villain #andrewscott #superfan #baddielove
He’s just mad because he can’t acquire all the apple juice that I’m acquiring. (x)
That is a very powerful story. Also, that really is an incredible price on apple juice.
- Men: If Orange is the New Black is so good with representation, why are all the men horrible?
- Women: They're not all horrible. Bennett's nice. What more do you want?
- Men: But he's clueless and irresponsible! And that's just ONE guy! How can you give me ONE decent male character in a slew of diverse female characters and call THAT representation?
- Women: ...must be tough.
Sometimes it’s difficult to live in an old town as a young person.
Seriously, everyone here is married+kids+settled.
I need some young adventurers to idealize and dream with.
I’ve finally figured out what it is I miss about college… living in a college town!
I miss my friends, desperately.